Minivan makeover: High hopes riding on all-new Pacifica

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Chrysler Pacifica does well, it will open up a new market for advanced minivans.

The minivan market is quite neglected. No one makes advanced minivans or EVs and PHEVs. Hopefully Chrysler Pacifica is just the start and some great minivans are on their way.

The province of Ontario is offering incentive rebates on the purchase of the Chrysler Pacifica hybrid under the climate change action plan. Will other provinces be offered the same rebate incentives?

I get really excited about the eco-friendly component of EV vehicles but I have to wonder how do we know if the area we live in produces energy in a horribly an eco-friendly way and would that affect the environment if we had a lot of EV drivers?

Sam said:
I get really excited about the eco-friendly component of EV vehicles but I have to wonder how do we know if the area we live in produces energy in a horribly an eco-friendly way and would that affect the environment if we had a lot of EV drivers?

EVs like Chrysler Pacifica are always better for the environment than other cars no matter where you live.

We should be seeing them dealer's lot soon so hopefully everything the Pacific that has promised is true

I've been following the Chevy Bolt as well and as that vehicle made it out onto the streets we are now seeing and hearing of more lows or negatives I can only assume this will happen with the Chrysler Pacifica I can't imagine anything being bad in a groundbreaking way but it will be good to hear and read realistic reviews on the vehicle before purchasing

Back