Welcome to the Chrysler Pacifica Forum!

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrow01 said:
JimmYK said:
I think I'm the newest member of Chrysler Pacifica forum. But unlike you guys I'm not really interested in minivans- at least I haven't been up until now. Let's see if that view gets changed in here. I also joined several other forums.

Well, as minivans go, Chrysler Pacifica is pretty awesome. If you have some thing against minivans that's totally another matter.

I do have a thing against minivans, but I'm also keeping an open mind. Someday it might be inevitable for me to own one!

k3g said:
JimmYK said:
I think I'm the newest member of Chrysler Pacifica forum. But unlike you guys I'm not really interested in minivans- at least I haven't been up until now. Let's see if that view gets changed in here. I also joined several other forums.

Well, then you've come to the right place. Read the articles in Chrysler Pacifica forum and you might change your view towards minivans.

Yes, I'm seeing a lot of posts in Chrysler Pacifica forum. Do you think I can get an unbiased review from here?

JimmYK said:
k3g said:
JimmYK said:

Well, then you've come to the right place. Read the articles in Chrysler Pacifica forum and you might change your view towards minivans.

Yes, I'm seeing a lot of posts in Chrysler Pacifica forum. Do you think I can get an unbiased review from here?

I think so. The forum is pretty unbiased.

JimmYK said:
Arrow01 said:
JimmYK said:

Well, as minivans go, Chrysler Pacifica is pretty awesome. If you have some thing against minivans that's totally another matter.

I do have a thing against minivans, but I'm also keeping an open mind. Someday it might be inevitable for me to own one!

Then you're on the clear. No one wants a minivan before they absolutely have to!

Arrow01 said:
JimmYK said:
Arrow01 said:

Then you're on the clear. No one wants a minivan before they absolutely have to!

Lol! I guess you're right.

Back