Safety Features

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aidan

The Chrysler Pacifica comes with more than a hundred safety features which includes blind spot warning and Lane sense warming. I like when technology allows us to have these type of features as standard features

The Chrysler Pacifica comes with for backup cameras this will give a complete view of what's behind you. Much better than just a rear view mirror system or one camera at the very back of the vehicle

I think it's fantastic the Chrysler Pacifica has also provided LATCH system in 5 locations for child car seats. This is going to work out fantastic for personal use daycare use taxi servicing use

I'm not sure if this information is also applicable to the minivan but most EV are lower to the ground it makes them have great Traction in the rain and they're virtually untippable

More than a hundred? That's quite a number! I'll find out the other safety issues related articles in Chrysler Pacifica forum to get some details. This is so interesting.

Back