The Pacifica Hybrid War Wagon (All Aboard!!!)

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PacificaCamper

:mrgreen:

Can't wait for this baby, so its time to hop on the wagon! Fun Family Camping ahead! I feel like it will make a great camping vehicle. Hoping it works like the prius where it recharges the main battery pack when low via the engine. Sort of wish it could be all electric (Portal Concept?) but hybrid is fine :).

qXp7AhfjyM-12.png

Choo choo! or maybe I should say... Beep beep!

Oh Man - I have a really old van right now but they are great for camping in with small kids lol thinking of all the fun and silliness. Hope you have a great time!

War wagon...Lol...Nice. So many interpretation of war wagon lol. Great camping n good times wished to you

All round, this is a great vehicle! Would be great for camping, for sure - hope you get a chance to try it out soon!

Any idea if there will be a way to use the hybrid battery to keep 110V appliances going? My wife can't sleep without a fan blowing :p

PacificaCamper said:
:mrgreen:

Can't wait for this baby, so its time to hop on the wagon! Fun Family Camping ahead! I feel like it will make a great camping vehicle. Hoping it works like the prius where it recharges the main battery pack when low via the engine. Sort of wish it could be all electric (Portal Concept?) but hybrid is fine :).

qXp7AhfjyM-12.png

Choo choo! or maybe I should say... Beep beep!

,haha Those are some good memories. Everyone loaded in the van for camping. Pulling out the seats (yup, an old van) and the cargo space for one huge bed lol lol good times, good times

Back