How's Our Chrysler Pacifica's Interior Holding Up After 9 Months?

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginforce

How's Our Chrysler Pacifica's Interior Holding Up After 9 Months?
Cars.com
Mike Hanley · Sep 26, 2017
By Mike Hanley
CARS.COM — From food spills to tracked-in dirt and mud, kids can be brutal on a minivan's interior. After seeing what my own three young kids have done to my family's minivan (Hint: It isn't pretty), I was curious to see how our long-term 2017 Chrysler Pacifica's cabin had held up after nine months of ownership.
Our Pacifica doesn't see small sticky fingers day in and day out, but Cars.com staff members have put it through the paces of family life with multiple road trips and normal daily driving.
Our 2017 Pacifica is a Touring-L Plus trim level with leather upholstery. It's typically easier to clean spills on leather than it is cloth coverings, but I was concerned how well some of the other interior trim would fare. While the seats and floor carpeting are black, much of the plastic trim is light gray — even the scuff plates at the doors. The trim looked like it was just begging for a muddy boot to step on it.

xoFfdiUBQZV9qZPn1ScaPG7y9m_7eI_iGWUlYzL4HbzIt2iRNXVpegOIHM9mhU0Iq_vcUxUXlHBbJ-FXzSVc=w720

UPCMnTsU_3qJEUv_WIdUaI_SCc0pDV3konhaqBJd8wa_QaJQd9lgDALpezx0ECqYimxUdtjzJwe5ODICiI0=w720

I would say it is holding up just fine is someone would clean it haha

Back