2018 Honda Odyssey Vs. 2017 Chrysler Pacifica: Second-Row Magic Challenge

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAev

The Winner?

I put my family of five into both vans and was impressed by the flexibility and versatility of their second rows, but Honda wins for its usability in everyday life. Being able to flatten the Pacifica's seats in a pinch to move a couch is great — and in the Odyssey, you have to remove and store the heavy seats in order to get rid of them — but it's not something I do every day or, heck, even every week. Getting my first-grader into the Odyssey's third row without an awkward shimmy around two rear-facing car seats and separating my bickering toddlers, however, are daily chores that the Odyssey makes just a little bit easier.

The article is well written and goes through a few steps of the areas the author picked for the comparison. I don't agree with the outcome even though the Odyssey does have a lot of creature comforts too.

https://www.cars.com/articles/2018-honda-odyssey-vs-2017-chrysler-pacifica-second-row-magic-challenge-1420695802463/

Back