Review: Pacifica minivan goes electric

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmYK

I always love to read reviews of Pacifica. So I thought to share this one in the Chrysler Pacifica forum.
Fiat Chrysler Automobile’s Chrysler division has beaten its competitors to market with the country’s first plug-in hybrid minivan.

But is this the answer to the question no one has been asking? Does anybody want one?

Chrysler’s gasoline-powered Pacifica fights for market share with Honda’s Odyssey, Toyota’s Sienna, Dodge’s Grand Caravan, Nissan’s Quest, Kia’s Sedona and a number of other contenders — including its own Town & Country minivan.

The company has done well with this van. Chrysler sold 62,336 Pacificas last year and is on pace to top that for 2017, with 35,479 units sold through April.

Keep reading: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu.../chrysler-pacifica-hybrid-electric/102693186/

I think everyone wants a lot of optionsff. All electric is going to pay off big time soon once efficient charging is perfected.

Back