Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid: A Week With The 33 Mile Plug-In Minivan

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark1tan

This is an intriguing personal experience with Chrysler Pacifica PHEV. The writer has shared his opinion on this vehicle.

Last week, I was thrilled to finally get my hands on the new Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid after waiting what seemed to be an eternity. After all, this is the vehicle that brings the possibility of driving electric to the American family’s favorite mode of transportation. This PHEV is important for that reason. It’s also important because, if it’s not done right, it could turn a lot of buyers into EV foes.

I first laid eyes on this variant at the New York International Auto Show well over a year ago and I figured I’d have access to an example sooner rather than later. It turned out to be later, but, that’s a good thing, right? Hopefully that means that the good folks at FCA were working hard to make sure that it’s perfect.

Follow this link to read the whole post: http://insideevs.com/chrysler-pacifica-hybrid-plugin-review/

Back