President Obama Visits Detroit Auto Show – Checks Out Chevrolet Bolt, Pacifica Hybrid – Video

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No me neither. I thought Obama only looked at the Chevy Bolt. He has been quoted many times as a huge advocate for electric vehicles

Aidan said:
No me neither. I thought Obama only looked at the Chevy Bolt. He has been quoted many times as a huge advocate for electric vehicles

Yeah. He's a cool president. I'll miss him. He knows that EVs are the way to go.

I think President Obama can see that the energy crisis is pretty Global and by eliminating America dependency on fluctuating oil prices it decreases the vulnerability of the country

k3g said:
Aidan said:

Yeah. He's a cool president. I'll miss him. He knows that EVs are the way to go.

Your choices right now for president are not hot Obama was good for both US and Canada

It will be interesting to see if the new President will keep the same initiatives a priority

Aidan said:
k3g said:
Aidan said:

Your choices right now for president are not hot Obama was good for both US and Canada

Yeah he was. I have a lot to say about the president elect but this isn't the place. Something tells me that preserving environment and promoting environment friendly technologies won't be the priority anymore.

Back