Chrysler Pacifica Interior Pictures

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacific

Administrator
Here are some Chrysler Pacifica Interior Photos:

2017-chrysler-pacifica_100541936_m.jpg

2017-Chrysler-Pacifica-pr-int-Detroit-1-2016-Cars-II.png

2017-chrysler-pacifica-interior-design-review.jpg

These photos are awesome! Thanks for sharing with Chrysler Pacifica Forum! Can't wait for the car to hit the market!

Cool pictures! Do you have pictures of the 7 and 8 seats options? I want to see how different the interior looks with both the options.

The pictures look great roomy and comfortable I would also like to see pictures of the 8 seat option

The luxury of minivans has come along way since the early family haulers that were real cargo based n the passenger front seat had virtually no leg room;)

Okay, I admit, the interior is the first thing that I've liked about Chrysler Pacifica so far.

Mich said:
Cool pictures! Do you have pictures of the 7 and 8 seats options? I want to see how different the interior looks with both the options.

I think the 8 seat option is 2 bench seats

ginforce said:
Mich said:

Oh. Okay. Have you seen any 8 seat Chrysler Pacifica?

Mich said:
ginforce said:
Mich said:

Oh. Okay. Have you seen any 8 seat Chrysler Pacifica?

8 seating
01ce2e9fc8b46c68c2594a5f22d43b66x.jpg

7 Seating
2017-Chrysler-Pacifica-rear-interior-seats.jpg

There wasn't that many good shots of the 7 passenger seating interior but this pictures shows the panorama roof nicely :D

I don't know, this can be just me, but the arrangement of 8 seats seems way better than 7 seats.

Mich said:
I don't know, this can be just me, but the arrangement of 8 seats seems way better than 7 seats.

Totally agree plus I never thought about panarama sun roof - I am really liking the
8 seat panarama sun roof configuration

westernkicks said:
Mich said:

Totally agree plus I never thought about panarama sun roof - I am really liking the 8 seat panarama sun roof configuration

I know, right! Panorama sunroof is not only a great comfort, I love how luxurious it makes a car.

westernkicks said:
Mich said:

Totally agree plus I never thought about panarama sun roof - I am really liking the

Not sure about the panarama sunroof. I have read complaints made by electric car owners about panarama sunroof in many forums. They have complained about increased heat or reduced headroom. Personally, I love the contrast between the dark glass roof and lighter car paint.

there was just recently posted on here 8 seats and 7 seats the 8 seat option is a bench seat in the back with what looks like a bench with a smaller middle sear for the center row oops just saw the interior seat arrangement pics on this thread

k3g said:
westernkicks said:
Mich said:

Not sure about the panarama sunroof. I have read complaints made by electric car owners about panarama sunroof in many forums. They have complained about increased heat or reduced headroom. Personally, I love the contrast between the dark glass roof and lighter car paint.

Yeah, I have seen mixed feelings among people about the sunroof. Many complaints about extra wind noise occurred by it, or the cost to repair it if it is somehow damaged. These are some extra measures you have to take if you want the extra glam look.

Back