Any one has Buying Info?

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmith

Does anyone in the Chrysler Pacifica Forum has any info on buying the car? If you do, please share. Thanks!

I don't have buying info right now. But I'll look for it and share with the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Forum!

There's a post in the General Chrysler Pacifica forum section where there's an article with buying information for US and Canada. You could check that too.

Ontario is giving cash back incentives when purchasing electric or hybrid vehicles. Does anyone know if other provinces will do the same and if the Chrysler Pacifica is qualified for the Cash Back incentive?

If the battery should die prematurely I see a lot of ads for buying batteries direct from China has anyone looked into this is this actually an issue?

I don't have any information about Aiden's question buying batteries direct from China but I would assume not buy batteries direct from China with a North American vehicle I would always purchase my batteries from the dealership

Willowbrook Chrysler in Langley BC states that the Chrysler Pacifica will be in stock at the dealership in the second half of 2016 so that would be around now Has anyone seen them at the dealership yet?

Aidan said:
If the battery should die prematurely I see a lot of ads for buying batteries direct from China has anyone looked into this is this actually an issue?

These ads you saw, were they about Chrysler Pacifica? They're selling the battery in China? :roll:

Aidan said:
Willowbrook Chrysler in Langley BC states that the Chrysler Pacifica will be in stock at the dealership in the second half of 2016 so that would be around now Has anyone seen them at the dealership yet?

No, I can't say that I have.

Found this site and they had good info for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica fast facts.
List of Dealmakers and Dealbreakers
http://heavy.com/cars/2016/11/chrysler-pacifica-minivan/

Back