No, minivans aren't cool, but the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is close

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree. Minivans are associated with boredom and parenting and they aren't cool at all. But Chrysler Pacifica really is pretty good.

LOL minivans are not known to be cool but they provide a lot of space and cargo room. If the Chrysler Pacifica can provide the room plus the lower costs and mileage that's a win-win for family life:)

The Chrysler Pacifica is a nice-looking minivan so much of family life is in the van going to and from . As much as I don't want to drive or own a minivan I can't see another way of getting the comfort and room at a good price point with a family

I have to agree the minivan for family life is one of the only ways to go for cost and room The Pacifica PHEV will bring lower mileage costs and it seems like a no-brainer to initially spend the money in order to not only become eco-friendly but friendly to your wallet in the long run

Aidan said:
The Chrysler Pacifica is a nice-looking minivan so much of family life is in the van going to and from . As much as I don't want to drive or own a minivan I can't see another way of getting the comfort and room at a good price point with a family

I agree. Minivans aren't anyone's choice of car but it's a necessity no other car could fulfill. Families don't have any option other than minivans and Chrysler Pacifica is a damn good one.

Aidan said:
LOL minivans are not known to be cool but they provide a lot of space and cargo room. If the Chrysler Pacifica can provide the room plus the lower costs and mileage that's a win-win for family life:)

Exactly. Not only family people, I know a lot of people who don't have kids but prefer a minivan just for the additional space and comfort.

That is one thing also that I love about Chrysler Pacifica. This is a perfect drive for a big family who loves to go out with the kids. I think I will go for this deal for my family's comfort, https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/2017-chrysler-pacifica-touring-lease-280-mo/.

Back