Top 10 Plug-in Vehicle Adopting Countries of 2016

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casparfelic00

hybridcars.com listed top ten countries which have adopted the PEVs the most last year. I am not surprised to see the tenth name on the list. The electric vehicle market is growing and reaching out as much as they can.

Last year plug-in vehicles sales jumped to an all-time high of more than three-quarters of a million units worldwide and individual countries likewise crested new peaks.

The year 2016’s increase was substantially over 2015’s somewhat-over half a million, and helped accelerate the cumulative global tally of plug-in hybrids and all-electric vehicles above 2 million by year’s end.

Chrysler pacifica forum people can see the full list to check if their country is on the list or not. Learn the full statistics through this link: http://www.hybridcars.com/top-10-plug-in-vehicle-adopting-countries-of-2016/

Even though Canada is further down the list than the U.S., per capita it's pretty close...

I liked this statement: " a virtual sea change is in the making for the kinds of cars people see on the roads over the next decade." It will be interesting to see what develops over the next 5-10 years. I think a lot will depend on political will and incentive policies.

PluggedIn said:
Even though Canada is further down the list than the U.S., per capita it's pretty close...

I liked this statement: " a virtual sea change is in the making for the kinds of cars people see on the roads over the next decade." It will be interesting to see what develops over the next 5-10 years. I think a lot will depend on political will and incentive policies.

I was surprised to see Japan being third to last. I thought it would go upper on the list.

I'm wondering why Europe is included when it's not a country. Listed in the top ten are the UK, France, Netherlands and Germany. That's a big chunk of Europe, so why is Europe listed if the countries in Europe are also listed individually?!!

Back