Pacifica Touring L in stock in the Fraser Valley BC

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2evs

In the Fraser Valley the Chrysler Dealer there has 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L in stock for $47,055. This seems lower than some of the other posts and ads I have seen
7 passenger seating, leather bucket seats, 3.6l Pentastar V6 engine with 9 speed automatic transmission, 287 hp, blind spot monitoring and 8.4 inch touchscreen.
I can't make heads or tails if there is the hybrids in or not from the ad shown so I think I will go there tomorrow and see exactly what they have. They say they have 67 in stock which seems a bit suspicious to me

I'm not sure about the phev being out here yet. At Carter in Burnaby the Pacifica Touring L is being offered for 0% (for a limited time) finance charge on 84 months with 2,500.00 in discounts.

As far as the hybrids there is word out that they will not be producing them until April or May of this year due to delays.

It will be interesting to know what you find out when you visit... that's a pretty good price for a Pacifica.

Back