Dangerous shut offs

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginforce

We are reading stories all over the place where the Chrysler Pacifica just shuts down. This seems like a smaller issue when pulling out of the local grocery store but what about when someone you love is in it with your kids on the freeway doing 70 miles an hour with about 150 other vehicles doing the same speed. Pee a little - ya me too. The problem amplifies when trying to recreate the problem once the vehicle is in the shop getting a good look at. It is only happening randomly which makes this a very tricky situation. Chrysler should recall the Pacifica for anyone who has experienced this and test drive the vans themselves until they can find the problem. I don't know what they are waiting for a law suit for wrongful death? Over 50 people have brought their vans in to a Chrysler dealership to get fixed and complain and so far no real solutions have been given. 70 miles is a life threatening speed to be hit by other drivers who vehicles haven't just magically shut off. Godspeed my Pacifica drivers.

Back