Progress is happening

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tessy

Replacing the PIM is only a little more difficult than replacing the 12V battery. It's right on top of the transmission. It requires a dealer with current safety gloves, vest, visor due to high voltage work. It may be a logistical challenge to get the dealers up to speed for doing the work. If yours is at the dealer or in your hands, it might be helpful to prod them along towards getting prepared with training and gear. Otherwise it's a week or two wait once they get the upgraded PIM. So far, FCA dealer preparedness seems to have been a ruckus.
Correct. The PIM is an easy replacement. From what I understand dealers who did not have a Tech trained and the necessary specialty tools purchased, approximately $8000.00 for tools, to service the Hybrid were not even permitted to order the PacHy's until the met those conditions.

Read the above blog today when looking for an update on if vehicles are going again. I read they are as some owners are getting a designated E on their car meaning it is progressing.

Anyone able to clarify

I'm a little confused on all the issues around the Pacifica right now. I have been ready so many issues people are having from small to huge deals. Is anyone able to put it into something straight forward to read. I don't have enough confirmed information to do it

jimmyjon said:
I'm a little confused on all the issues around the Pacifica right now. I have been ready so many issues people are having from small to huge deals. Is anyone able to put it into something straight forward to read. I don't have enough confirmed information to do it

We really havent heard from anyone on this site that has any f these issues happening to them. I have been searching around to see what is happening but again a lot of issues for some peopel and no issues for others

Back