Chrysler Pacifica captures another award

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjon

Of course it does ;) For the people who were lucky enough to buy a perfectly working Pacifica they too must feel that this is one of the best mini vans out there. To those that are suffering right now due to faulty mechanics of the Pacifica and terrible customer service I'm sure they feel very differently.

Chrysler Pacifica captures another award
Windsor Star
Dave Battagello, Windsor StarJul 26, 2017
The Windsor-built Chrysler Pacifica has received yet another award.
In the J.D. Power 2017 APEAL Study, the Pacifica was ranked highest among minivans.
Also receiving recognition were the Dodge Challenger which ranked highest in mid-sized sporty car for the fifth time in seven years. The Dodge Durango and Dodge Challenger were second and third in their respective categories.
The Pacifica previously was the highest-ranked minivan in the J.D. Power 2017 U.S. Initial Quality study.
“We’re pleased to see results like this as they reflect our commitment to quality, which is evident not only with new product launches like the all-new Chrysler Pacifica, but also in mainstay vehicles like the well-regarded Dodge Challenger, which captured its fifth APEAL honour in seven years,” said Scott Garberding, the automaker’s Head of Quality.
“My colleagues and I are focused on not only launching new vehicles with industry innovations and segment firsts, but also consistently improving vehicles in our existing product portfolio.”
The APEAL Study is in its 22nd year and measures how gratifying a new vehicle is to own and drive based on customer evaluations of 77 attributes. Customers were surveyed after 90 days of ownership.
[email protected]

I find this totally ironic because based on what a working van can do and offers they deserve the award but if we look at the many unhappy cusomters right now they don't deserve the award

Back