Cargo Mats

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waxing and waning on floorliners between Husky and WeatherTechs and almost pulled the trigger, but I just found something else I really like at the last moment.

The 3D Kagu Mat or Aries 3D which are almost the same thing but I don't think Aries exist anymore.

It looks much better than the other two I mentioned and it is waterproof as well and has been

Only thing is I'll have to find out once I get them if they are good as they look and if they fit well.

Stay Tuned!

Welcome to a fellow Vermonter! Your best bet is probably the Mopar Cargo Liner. It covers from the liftgate all the way to the back of the front seats, but it can easily be folded to just cover from the 2nd row seats back.

In Canada I haven't found anything great yet. I think both of these responses and companies are from the States. I came across them when looking for the mats as well. I wasn't looking for the Pacifica but my car has carpeted mats and I hate them as they get so dirty so fast plus they are not sturdy and get bends in them. GRRR

the 4knines Cargo Liner XL matt fits perfectly but it is a pet liner

https://4knines.com/

ChrysPac05 said:
ginforce said:

Aren't pet liners and cargo mats the same?

I think some pet mats are of softer material then the cargo liners not all but some I also have come across a lot of people that say the WeatherTech mats for the hybrid do not fit the rear . the front fits well but because of the seat design the rear Mats do not line up. Just a heads up

LAev said:
I think some pet mats are of softer material then the cargo liners not all but some I also have come across a lot of people that say the WeatherTech mats for the hybrid do not fit the rear . the front fits well but because of the seat design the rear Mats do not line up. Just a heads up

Really? The ad says these are custom fit.

LAev said:

I heard some complaints about them too. Some users claimed that rear mats are of significantly less quality as the front which causes the edges to curl over. According to WeatherTech, they are designed that way for easy installation :x .

LAev said:
ChrysPac05 said:
ginforce said:

Yeah the pet liners are softer but with the hybrid people are having a hard time finding "custom Fit" mats eventhough the company says they are for a lot of people out there the product they got back was far from custom. I'm on two other Pacifica forums and both of them have more owners on the forum than this one and that is what I am reading. I just thought I would pass on the info.

ginforce said:
LAev said:
ChrysPac05 said:

Yeah the pet liners are softer but with the hybrid people are having a hard time finding "custom Fit" mats eventhough the company says they are for a lot of people out there the product they got back was far from custom. I'm on two other Pacifica forums and both of them have more owners on the forum than this one and that is what I am reading. I just thought I would pass on the info.

That's a real trouble then. Are they saying this is happening for hybrids only? Not EVs?

ChrysPac05 said:
ginforce said:
LAev said:

That's a real trouble then. Are they saying this is happening for hybrids only? Not EVs?

Only the Pacifica hybrid

This weekend I added the weathertech floor liner for the 2nd and 3rd row (one piece). They fit amazing and totally happy with the purchase.

https://youtu.be/bsREe4tcBtc

Back