Welcome to the Chrysler Pacifica Forum!

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacific

Administrator
Welcome, and thanks for stopping by the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid forum.

Slightly confusing, the Pacifica was on sale from 2004-2007. Now, Chrysler has re-introduced the name on their hybrid and plug-in hybrid minivan that will hit the market some time in 2017.

The new, Pacifica Hybrid Minivan is the vehicle this forum is created for, as part of our network of electric vehicle forums.

Take a minute to browse some of the posts on the forum, and then register and share your thoughts with us!

Hi! Thanks. I'm interested in Chrysler Pacifica and can't wait to know more about the car and interact with Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid forum members.

Arrow01 said:
Hi! Thanks. I'm interested in Chrysler Pacifica and can't wait to know more about the car and interact with Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid forum members.

Hello! How do you do! Are you planning to buy Chrysler Pacifica or do you just have a general interest in the car!

Thank you! Glad to be in Chrysler Pacifica Forum. I'm interested in Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Minivan.

blacksmith said:
Arrow01 said:

Hello! How do you do! Are you planning to buy Chrysler Pacifica or do you just have a general interest in the car!

Hi! I'm planning to buy Chrysler Pacifica Plug in. Which is why I joined Chrysler Pacifica Forum to get more info and opinions! :)

Arrow01 said:
blacksmith said:
Arrow01 said:

Hi! I'm planning to buy Chrysler Pacifica Plug in. Which is why I joined Chrysler Pacifica Forum to get more info and opinions! :)

So did I. Chrysler Pacifica Forum seems to have some pretty interesting information about the car!

blacksmith said:
Arrow01 said:
blacksmith said:

So did I. Chrysler Pacifica Forum seems to have some pretty interesting information about the car!

It sure does. I saw some of your posts in Chrysler Pacifica Forum. Great job!

Arrow01 said:
blacksmith said:
Arrow01 said:

It sure does. I saw some of your posts in Chrysler Pacifica Forum. Great job!

Thanks. I try to read up on Chrysler Pacifica and if I find anything that might interest Chrysler Pacifica forum members, I share.

I was just browsing the net to read up on the Chrysler and found this Chrysler Pacifica forum. I have a lot of questions. I hope I can fins the answers in here.

Glad to be aboard. The Chrysler Pacifica is a good choice for families

Thanks there is some great information on here about EV models and especially the Chrysler Pacifica

I'm trying to find a good minivan to buy. I'd really appreciate if you guys in the Chrysler Pacifica forum could give me some honest opinions about the car.

I think I'm the newest member of Chrysler Pacifica forum. But unlike you guys I'm not really interested in minivans- at least I haven't been up until now. Let's see if that view gets changed in here. I also joined several other forums.

JimmYK said:
I think I'm the newest member of Chrysler Pacifica forum. But unlike you guys I'm not really interested in minivans- at least I haven't been up until now. Let's see if that view gets changed in here. I also joined several other forums.

Well, then you've come to the right place. Read the articles in Chrysler Pacifica forum and you might change your view towards minivans.

JimmYK said:

Well, as minivans go, Chrysler Pacifica is pretty awesome. If you have some thing against minivans that's totally another matter.

Back