Please recommend a minivan

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k3g

I reckon you guys have owned minivans before. This is my first time trying to buy a minivan. Could you recommend one?

The Chrysler Pacifica is obviously a good choice. Because most of us have used the minivan for family I would strongly suggest the 8 passenger seat option versus the 7. I have had two mini vans in my life and found that the one extra seat was so useful when bringing along an extra friend or family member

I'd recommend Chrysler Pacifica. It's getting rave reviews. It's safe for the family. It's got amazing features and it's modestly priced.

I too would recommend the Chrysler Pacifica. It has spectacular safety features, great options and some nice touches of luxury not to mention the price is affordable

Thanks guys! You all love Chrysler Pacifica! I suppose that's only fair since we're in the Chrysler Pacifica forum. But do you genuinely have no other suggestions that I can consider?

The selling point for me is the 8th seat option as was mentioned above the difference between seven and eight seats is not a big deal unless you have a large family or you have a lot of carpooling to soccer practice or hockey practice then that one extra seat makes a big difference

Not saying this just because this is the Chrysler Pacifica forum, but it's really the best minivan out there. If you compare the specs, you'll notice that it's much cooler and better than other minivans.

As I don't know you I can't recommend a minivan for you because I don't know your needs but the Chrysler Pacifica is a great choice because whether you're hauling around a bunch of people or hauling around a ton of cargo it still has the space that is required versus the smaller style minivans

If you're confused, go with Chrysler Pacifica, buddy. Everyone's saying it's the best out there.

I think the Odyssey has Ottomans for the back seat which is cool but so far (we will know better once they hit the road,)the Pacifica is promising a fantastic drive with a ton of features including the safety features we want

Back