LTE wifi is NOT available on 2018 Pacifica for subscription yet

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grammy

Very disappointed that the LTE service is not available for subscription yet. This is one of the main reasons I picked 2018 over 2017 model. I followed the purchase instruction and it landed on a page which said the service was coming soon to the vehicle, and for more information please call uconnect care. 877-855-8400

I called ATT directly and the gentlemen remembered he saw something about the availability but he couldn't find that infomatio to check the details.

Then I called Uconnect care, and so far they are still trying to find the answer. After spending an hour and talking to multiple people from the two organizations that are invloved in this service, I have to say that the expereience with Chrysler's support is pretty below average regarding the LTE set up and questions.

Anyone had a different experience?

I really don't get some of this stuff at times. Why isn't it available? and the word yet gets me too...so Chrysler just wasn't prepared enough to have the software up and going for the customers who are purchasing a rather expensive product from them....grrr

Back