playing CDs

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmith

One criticism I'm hearing about Chrysler Pacifica is that it's very difficult to play audio cds over the main speaker. Has anyone in the CXhrysler Pacifica forum experienced any such difficulties?

I haven't heard anything about this but on another site there was a big debate on CD players and how they are obsolete etc. I find them very useful with kids. The library is a very cheap for of entertainment and entertainment supplies for kids and low and behold you can take out CD's. My kids love listening to books on the CD player for long drives or even for older kids comedy acts are a big hit. I know I can down load onto a USB but I don't want to pay more or do any extra chores in a day so the CD player is still important to me.

newbie1 said:
I haven't heard anything about this but on another site there was a big debate on CD players and how they are obsolete etc. I find them very useful with kids. The library is a very cheap for of entertainment and entertainment supplies for kids and low and behold you can take out CD's. My kids love listening to books on the CD player for long drives or even for older kids comedy acts are a big hit. I know I can down load onto a USB but I don't want to pay more or do any extra chores in a day so the CD player is still important to me.

Good point. Why not kill two birds with one stone. Take the kids out to the library for an outing let them pick some music or books on tape and then pop them into the CD player for them to enjoy. I'm glad the Pacifica still comes with a CD player as lots of vehicles are phasing them out and opting for satellite radio or USB connections

Back