A different type of critical review of the Chrysler Pacifica

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tessy

I came across a review that takes a different look at its critical criteria. Not sure the facts are all true but clearly this review feels the Chrysler Pacifica is priced way to high and doesnt feel the increased luxury is nothing new

It may not be the official definition of insanity but just because, according to Salon.com, “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result” is “the most overused cliché of all time” doesn’t make it any less true.

FCA Canada released the details of its much-ballyhooed re-introduction of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, and it’s a familiar story. We have seen this script before — same name, same marketing strategy, pretty much identical in every way except we pretty much know how the story ends.

Perhaps the craziest part of this rejuvenate-past-failures fantasy is FCA’s plan to introduce a hybrid version of the Pacifica later this year. That could well see the price shoot right past $60,000. Sixty large for a Chrysler minivan! If that isn’t the definition of insanity, I don’t know what is.

This is very interesting hopefully you're able to find the complete link for us Tessy

Hey everyone I have been trying to find that article so I can attach the link it was a news feed that was on the bottom of my computer screen like a news pop up I'm still looking so hopefully I'll be able to retrieve that links soon

It's too bad that Apple Titan fell through as it was suppose to be mini van like

https://youtu.be/VQ0bUgAj_cw

Aidan said:
It's too bad that Apple Titan fell through as it was suppose to be mini van like

https://youtu.be/VQ0bUgAj_cw

Yeah this would have been interesting to follow from concept to production

Tessy said:
Hey everyone I have been trying to find that article so I can attach the link it was a news feed that was on the bottom of my computer screen like a news pop up I'm still looking so hopefully I'll be able to retrieve that links soon

Any luck with finding the link to this article?

Back