The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid has a 16 kWh battery pack that gives it up to 30 miles of electric range. This battery pack weighs 650 lbs and takes up the space that the second row of seats usually stows in, so as a trade-off, the Pacifica Hybrid doesn’t have second row Stow-N-Go seats.
- EPA rated 33 miles of all-electric range and 84 MPGe in the city fuel economy
- no specific EV mode, but capable of over 75 mph with just the electric motor powering the minivan
- 16 kWh battery to qualify for $7,500 federal tax credit
- 2-hour charging capability
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 with lowered output to 248hp with 230lb ft of torque, and two electric motors
- optional seating for 8
- sales to start in early 2017