Ratings and Review: The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica sets new standards for shuttling American families

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark1tan

Minivans are perfect for parents raising children. No other type of vehicle makes life easier quite like a minivan does, thanks to the handy sliding side doors, the roomy seating, and cargo carrying capabilities that not just rival but eclipse even the largest of SUVs.

The problem is that minivans typically supply as much style as the box on wheels that they are, and when you’re run ragged by kids, commutes, and crazy schedules, you just don’t want to drive something that looks the way you feel. Drab. Exhausted. A shell of your former vibrant and effervescent self.

Fear not, fellow mommies and daddies. Chrysler understands, and given that it created the minivan back in the early 1980s, it ought to. Granted, during the past decade Chrysler did little to change perceptions of the boring, soulless minivan, foisting upon us the uncompetitive snoozefest that was the Town & Country. But now, the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica has arrived, and it is terrific.

With family visiting from out of town, I figured the time was right to put the Pacifica to the test. For most of hundreds of miles spent covering ground from San Diego to Santa Barbara, I had people placed into each of the three rows of seats. There were runs to the beach. Runs to the airport. Runs to college campus tours. Runs to California theme parks and museums. And the new Pacifica took it all in stride, making a hectic week so much easier.

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/la...ler-pacifica-ratings-review-article-1.2748942

I have a feeling Chrysler Pacifica is going to perform very well in the US market.

I think it will in the Canadian Market too. There really isn't an SUV within the same price range that is his family friendly as the Chrysler Pacifica. But even the older versions of minivans really support lugging around multiple small bikes sports equipment etc they are great family vehicles

The minivan is a great family vehicle and now with some nice driving features will make the minivan experience so much better :D

New Review out of Boston

2017 Chrysler Pacifica

The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is completely new from the ground up and is a replacement for the former Chrysler minivan, the Town & Country. With this new entry, Chrysler is aiming to both revive the minivan market and recreate the segment as a mobile family room. Already, the Pacifica is a top choice among minivans thanks to its roomy cabin, generous cargo space, and powerful V6 engine that gets 287 horsepower.

https://www.boston.com/cars/cars/2016/10/13/what-car-experts-say-about-the-2017-chrysler-pacifica

Back