Top 3 Complaints

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjon

Looking at other complaints on other forums and sites it looks like there are three things that owners complain about the most

1. The front bumper rides low be careful with parking curbs and wheel wells as it tends to scrape

2. Roof rattle - this has been narrowed down to the panoramic roof seam above the second row seating and gets louder when weather is 90 degrees and above

3. 360 view camera turns black when going from a bright area into a dark area. It seems to be a software bug

I saw some documentation on a concern a few people were having that the doors the sliding doors on the side keep closing even if something is in the way one gentleman had pictures of his forearm all ripped up due to having to rip his hand out of the door because it wouldn't stop closing

Wow! The issue is scary but I'm sure they are working on a fix for that along withe software bug regarding the camera.

Below front bumpers are kind of a trend Canal I find a lot of vehicles have the low front bumper and it gets caught in parking lots on wheel wells and wheel stops it looks good but it's not that practical

If the backup camera light adjustment issue is just a software bug, a simple solution can be to reset the system, right? Have anyone tried it yet?

Anyhow, this will be a serious safety issue if a car has it, and not fixed yet.

I haven't yet but I have heard that there is long delays in delivery of the Pacifica some of it due to software bugs so maybe this is one of them but people are tired of the weight and actually canceling their orders of course this is a total information due to their vehicle being on the lot but not being able to be released

Heard about the front bumper issue. Many are experiencing this. The car’s sensors won’t pick up the curbs since the front parking sensors are looking straight ahead and not downwards. Unfortunately, Chrysler cannot do much about this, because this is in their design structure.

That's a bit of a problem if drivers learn to depend on the sensors but they don't work on the front bumper. They'll just have to get used to parking carefully!

Back