newbie1

2nd Row Head Rests

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Looked into why the 2nd row headrests don't move or extend really and why they even have a button to fool us into thinking they do. Here is the reason

Remove headrests 2nd row

The headrest's upward movement is constrained by the cable that folds the headrest during Stow'n Go, as well as a star type lock washer (although the presence of this seems to depend on when yours was built - some reports have shown that earlier builds did not have this installed).
So this makes sense now and all of us who were trying to get those headrests to budge we can forget it now lol

nogas

Re: 2nd Row Head Rests

Thu May 04, 2017 3:28 pm

I have been reading on other forums and sites that this issue really does bother a lot of people however it's not a big thing for me I wish there was more movement in the headrest but the fact that there's not is no big deal really to me

Mich

Sat May 06, 2017 6:29 am

Looked into why the 2nd row headrests don't move or extend really and why they even have a button to fool us into thinking they do. Here is the reason

Remove headrests 2nd row

The headrest's upward movement is constrained by the cable that folds the headrest during Stow'n Go, as well as a star type lock washer (although the presence of this seems to depend on when yours was built - some reports have shown that earlier builds did not have this installed).
So this makes sense now and all of us who were trying to get those headrests to budge we can forget it now lol
So, the headrests never move???

newbie1

Sat May 20, 2017 12:54 am

Remove headrests 2nd row

According to owner's on another forum no the headrests hardly move at all

Mich

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:54 pm

According to owner's on another forum no the headrests hardly move at all
What if they try to remove them? Won't it be better fitting without these? Dunno how it will look after that though.

Return to “Chrysler Pacifica Reviews”