Minivan Review: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minivans and families go together the Chrysler Pacifica offers an option to have a shop shop installed in the rear for quick clean-ups I love this option the Chrysler Pacifica is a new and improved family van that provides a ton of safety features and comfort

Minivans and families do go together I totally agree the customized safety features for just that are impressive. Often driving with a full van of kids and noise the built in ability to have better visibility is the key to less distracted driving

I don't understand why Chrysler named the Pacifica a hybrid instead of a plug-in hybrid as it has a decent all electric range of 30 miles

tcdn said:
Minivans and families do go together I totally agree the customized safety features for just that are impressive. Often driving with a full van of kids and noise the built in ability to have better visibility is the key to less distracted driving

I agree. It's a nightmare when your kids start shouting and whining in the car. It'd certainly help if the car has tech that enables better visibility.

Back