Reader Review: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citygirl

[This SUV driver admits the Pacifica minivan is a tempting – and practical – option to consider

Greg Williams by GREG WILLIAMS | FEBRUARY 10, 2017
After driving the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, Gerald Tonellato says it’s time to introduce a new vehicle segment.

“Calling this a minivan just doesn’t do it justice,” says the Calgary driver. “Maybe something along the lines of sports family vehicle or sports van? I don’t know, but something that describes a vehicle that’s best suited for adventure, and not a minivan where you’re just picking up groceries.” And that sentiment is just what the Pacifica’s maker, FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) was hoping to achieve; the company believes its new vehicle literally reinvents the minivan market.

This isn’t the first time consumers have seen the Pacifica name. Chrysler used it in the past on a midsize CUV that ran from 2004 to 2008. The name was dormant until Chrysler retired its Town and Country minivan, replacing it with the redesigned from the ground up and rebranded Pacifica.

Riding on an all-new platform with dynamic sheet metal sketched on a fresh sheet of paper, there’s nothing stale about the Pacifica. Powered by a 3.6-litre V6 engine paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission, the vehicle is available in five different trims, from base LX to Touring, Touring-L, Touring-L Plus and Limited. The vehicle will also soon be available as a plug-in hybrid./quote]

http://driving.ca/chrysler/pacifica/reviews/road-test/reader-review-2017-chrysler-pacifica-limited

This is a long and detailed review. I loved it. It was from an SUV driver who had great things to say about the ride itself. The breakdown review about the offering of the Pacifica was complete. In my opinion, this is the review people who are thinking about looking into or even purchasing the Pacifica should read

This was a good newer review. The reviewer broke it down nicely and said the magic words we are all hoping to experience with the Pacifica. The comfort, drive and options are what people are excited about buying.

Back