2017 Chrysler Pacifica First Drive Review: Chrysler Reboots the Original Minivan

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really loved the interior of the car. Plenty of space for everybody! TFS with Chrysler Pacifica Forum!

I really enjoyed the video. I love first drive videos. Wish I could go on a test drive of Chrysler Pacifica.

Mich said:
I really enjoyed the video. I love first drive videos. Wish I could go on a test drive of Chrysler Pacifica.
Have you contacted your local dealers? You might get a date when Chrysler Pacifica will be available for test drives.

Arrow01 said:
Mich said:
Have you contacted your local dealers? You might get a date when Chrysler Pacifica will be available for test drives.

I had contacted them about a month ago. Didn't get a set date.

Mich said:
Arrow01 said:
Mich said:

I had contacted them about a month ago. Didn't get a set date.

Oh. The release date is nearing so you should get the chance to test drive a Chrysler Pacifica soon.

I would like to take the Chrysler Pacifica for a test drive as I want to see if the luxury and comfort that they are portraying actually makes you forget you're driving a minivan ;)

Back