2017 Chrysler Pacifica Minivan First Drive Review: All New & Very Much Improved

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMMuaFXw68k

Guys check out this awesome review of Chrysler Pacifica Minivan.

I like some of the changes they've done for safety like the larger wheels and great visibility

Oh and not to forget the quick response time for pick up and go is a nice added bonus as well;)

The Chrysler Pacifica has some really good features the one thing they need to add is the all-wheel drive rather than just offering front-wheel drive

Sam said:
The Chrysler Pacifica has some really good features the one thing they need to add is the all-wheel drive rather than just offering front-wheel drive

Yes. But I don't consider as a big flaw, would be nice if that option is added but I don't have much of a complaint without it.

The more I get to know about EV and PHEV vehicles the more impressed I Am by the efficiency of the motor 80% of the energy from the battery is transferred directly to the power so the pick up and go is quite comparable to a regular vehicle without the cost or the noise pollution of a regular vehicle with a gas-powered engine only fourteen to sixteen percent of the energy is directed instantly to the power of the vehicle

tcdn said:
I like some of the changes they've done for safety like the larger wheels and great visibility

Yes, I like the changes too. Larger wheels provide extra road grip and safety.

I also read the electric vehicle is closer to the ground increasing stability and control especially in bad weather conditions this makes for another Plus

That's a lot of technology in a side mirror I imagine you cannot get aftermarket replacement if for some reason you drove too close to something and broke it off

Back