Photos of Chrysler Pacifica Minivan

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark1tan

For the members of Chrysler Pacifica Forum here are some amazing shots of the car!

2017_chrysler_pacifica_passenger-minivan_limited_fq_oem_3_717.jpg

ximm

2017_chrysler_pacifica_passenger-minivan_limited_rq_oem_2_500.jpg

ximm

mark1tan said:
blacksmith said:
The pics are amazing! Thanks for sharing with Chrysler Pacifica Forum!

You're welcome! Which Chrysler Pacifica color do you like?

So far from the photos I've seen on the Chrysler Pacifica forum, I'm really liking the dark grey one.

Looks like a minivan but I do love the way the back windows on the Chrysler Pacifica look like one piece running the full length of the vehicle. Nice:)

Yeah the windows do look like they span the length of the vehicle on the Chrysler Pacifica.l think it depends on the color of the minivan because on the lighter colors you can see that it's two windows

Sam said:
Looks like a minivan but I do love the way the back windows on the Chrysler Pacifica look like one piece running the full length of the vehicle. Nice:)

It looks like a minivan because it is a minivan! What did you expect?

The tri pane panoramic sunroof is being found in more vehicles it's a great idea and opens up the interior spectacularly

Minivans! Why can't they look stylish and sleek and not like a hippo or elephant?

Arrow01 said:
Sam said:

I keep expecting the automakers to somehow come up with a way to make the minivan look more SUV like :D If they could just steer away a bit from the family hauler for a little less of a family guy look :lol:

Sam said:
Arrow01 said:
Sam said:

I keep expecting the automakers to somehow come up with a way to make the minivan look more SUV like :D If they could just steer away a bit from the family hauler for a little less of a family guy look :lol:

:lol: I think if there were a way to make a minivan look cooler they'd have done it. Chrysler Pacifica is as cool as it's gonna get.

The minivans are so nice with a large family but they haven't always looked the coolest but i don't ever remember them ever looking like this one the chrysler Pacifica looks hot !! i would rock this minivan
https://goo.gl/images/cWIwix

Back