Chyrsler Pacifica in Asia

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I just joined the Chrysler Pacifica forum so I don't have much information yet. :( I'll let you know if I can find them.

mark1tan said:
Will Chrysler Pacifica be released in Asia? Anyone here knows anything about that?

So far I don't think Chrysler Pacifica is releasing in Asia.

I think the Chrysler Pacifica really sing in Asia is a bit doubtful and for the only reason that North America cars stay in North America because that is where it is readily available to get parts for maintenance and repairs whereas countries like Asia Africa and the UK don't really have those parts n the vehicle will be considered an import .More expensive to maintain

Sam said:
I think the Chrysler Pacifica really sing in Asia is a bit doubtful and for the only reason that North America cars stay in North America because that is where it is readily available to get parts for maintenance and repairs whereas countries like Asia Africa and the UK don't really have those parts n the vehicle will be considered an import .More expensive to maintain

Yeah. Mostly Japanese and Chinese car brands are popular in Asia.

mark1tan said:
Sam said:

Yes. Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Toyota these are the big brands in Asia.

I read an article on the reasons why North America doesn't have European or Asian vehicles of every kind and vice versa and the article said the same reason Sam wrote about plus the automobile industry is quite Cutthroat and if the infrastructure is not in place it's a very hard Market to break into

The vehicle specifications change to the demand of buying markets needs in different countries. The Chrysler Pacifica doesn't seem like a good fit for Asia ...imo

tcdn said:
I read an article on the reasons why North America doesn't have European or Asian vehicles of every kind and vice versa and the article said the same reason Sam wrote about plus the automobile industry is quite Cutthroat and if the infrastructure is not in place it's a very hard Market to break into
Infrastructure is a big problem. Asian car brands don't really have the infrastructure in North America just as North American brands don't have the infrastructure in Asia. But I believe people from both these parts of the world would be beneficial if the companies do decide to cross region.

It seems that North America has larger size Vehicles than in Asia if they did break into the Asian market I wonder if it would be a smaller or mini version of the Chrysler Pacifica

Mich said:
mark1tan said:
Sam said:

Then Hyundai IONIQ must do really good there. DO you know what kind of minivans they have in there? Are they better than Chrysler Pacifica?

mark1tan said:
Mich said:
mark1tan said:

Then Hyundai IONIQ must do really good there. DO you know what kind of minivans they have in there? Are they better than Chrysler Pacifica?

They have Kia Carnival, Toyota Alphard, Nissan Elgrand. These cars aren't anywhere near Chrysler Pacifica.

Mich said:
mark1tan said:
Mich said:

They have Kia Carnival, Toyota Alphard, Nissan Elgrand. These cars aren't anywhere near Chrysler Pacifica.

No wonder! I haven't seen a single one of those on the road!

Also I would think the size of vehicles or right hand left hand drive would make a difference typically we see Asian Vans and cargo trucks a lot thinner than they are in North America

jimmyjon said:
It seems that North America has larger size Vehicles than in Asia if they did break into the Asian market I wonder if it would be a smaller or mini version of the Chrysler Pacifica

Yeah. Asian cars are smaller.

We read a lot about different auto manufacturers selling their vehicles under a different name mostly in Europe but I wonder if the Chrysler Pacifica will go out to Asia under a different name

mark1tan said:
Mich said:
mark1tan said:

No wonder! I haven't seen a single one of those on the road!

I know there is an article saying the Honda Odyssey is better than the Pacifica but right now I don't think there is a mini van that can compete with the features of the Pacifica

blacksmith said:
tcdn said:
Infrastructure is a big problem. Asian car brands don't really have the infrastructure in North America just as North American brands don't have the infrastructure in Asia. But I believe people from both these parts of the world would be beneficial if the companies do decide to cross region.

I think right and left hand drive has a huge impact on it as well

westernkicks said:
blacksmith said:
tcdn said:

I think right and left hand drive has a huge impact on it as well

I never thought of it but now that you mention, it makes sense.

Back