Which Car do you own now?

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmith

Hey guys! Since we're all interested in Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in (It's obvious, we joined the Chrysler Pacifica Forum! :lol: ), let's talk about the cars we own now. I own a 2007 Toyota Corolla. It's been a good car. But I want the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid.

Hi! I won a 2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan. I'm planning to get a new car. Good choice on Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid! That seems to be a great car from what I've read so far.

Arrow01 said:
I own a Nissan Leaf. I'm planning to replace it with Chrysler Pacifica.

How's that car doing for you? Any special reason to transfer to Chrysler Pacifica Plug in?

mark1tan said:
Hi! I won a 2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan. I'm planning to get a new car. Good choice on Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid! That seems to be a great car from what I've read so far.

That's interesting. How was that car? What's your reason for choosing Chrysler Pacifica?

blacksmith said:
mark1tan said:

That's interesting. How was that car? What's your reason for choosing Chrysler Pacifica?

My car has become old and needs a replacement and I really like the specs of Chrysler Pacifica.

I don't drive a minivan now I did years ago but as my family is growing and grandkids are coming I'm looking to get back into the minivan purely for the comfort and size the Chrysler Pacifica is a much more affordable option in terms of gas than what I was driving 15 to 20 years ago

We have a 2008 Chrysler Town & Country minivan. One major reason we got this minivan over competitors was that it has flex-fuel capability, so we can fuel it with higher octane smokeless, renewable, domestic ethanol whenever available. The problem is that no filling station in our area has offered E85 ethanol, and we've waited for years for this. So the plug in hybrid option has become more interesting - just plug in to the garage wall to get your "fuel" for everyday local driving at least. One way or another we really want to partially if not fully replace gasoline for our driving.

I don't won a minivan but I am looking at electric or hybrids trucks and minivans for work. I am exciting to hear owner reviews on the Pacifica to see what owners have to say

Aidan said:
I don't won a minivan but I am looking at electric or hybrids trucks and minivans for work. I am exciting to hear owner reviews on the Pacifica to see what owners have to say

Don't forget flex-fuel capability if your goal is to shift as much away from gasoline as possible. There are over 2,700 stations with an E85 pump.

Hybrid capability adds thousands to your up front cost. Plug-in hybrid or full battery electric-only adds even more. Flex fuel capability is the cheapest and simplest way to leave oil behind.

Only reason I'm not sticking with it is that no station near me has E85, and I've waited 9 years for it.

Try the link below to see if a station is near you

http://www.afdc.energy.gov/locator/stations/results?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=&fuel=E85&private=false&planned=false&owner=all&payment=all&radius=false&radius_miles=5&e85_has_blender_pump=false

Yeah I can't believe the increase of charging stations even in my area over the last year it was very few and now they've increased their yearly by about 25 stations

Carney said:
Aidan said:

Don't forget flex-fuel capability if your goal is to shift as much away from gasoline as possible. There are over 2,700 stations with an E85 pump.

Hybrid capability adds thousands to your up front cost. Plug-in hybrid or full battery electric-only adds even more. Flex fuel capability is the cheapest and simplest way to leave oil behind.

Only reason I'm not sticking with it is that no station near me has E85, and I've waited 9 years for it.

Try the link below to see if a station is near you

http://www.afdc.energy.gov/locator/stations/results?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=&fuel=E85&private=false&planned=false&owner=all&payment=all&radius=false&radius_miles=5&e85_has_blender_pump=false

Oh wow I don't even know flex fuel is. I will have to look it up. Thanks for the info

Back