caranddriver.com ranks Chrysler Pacifica

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmith

I was reading up on Chrysler Pacifica on famous car website caranddriver.com I noticed that in their Minivan ranking, Chrysler Pacifica ranks second after Honda Odyssey. I was surprised with this assessment. What do you guys think? Is Odyssey better than Chrysler Pacifica?

I haven't done a check mark to check mark comparison between the two but I am definitely a fan of the Chrysler Pacifica

Unless I really look deeper I think it's strange as well because I don't come across a lot of Honda Odyssey news. In saying that the Chrysler Pacifica is getting a ton of attention right now in the media and is most likely making my opinion a bit biased

I don't trust that ranking. Honda Odessey isn't as rich in features and specs as Chrysler Pacifica.

k3g said:
I don't trust that ranking. Honda Odessey isn't as rich in features and specs as Chrysler Pacifica.

Me too. The Pacifica is loaded with features. I would presume this is not by accident but a plan Chevy had to remove any competition

What? Is that a paid ranking or something? No one ever said Honda Odyssey is great!

voltage said:
k3g said:

Me too. The Pacifica is loaded with features. I would presume this is not by accident but a plan Chevy had to remove any competition

Chevy???? Autocorrect? You mean Chrysler:)

Does anyone know the specs of Odyssey? Could you share like a comparison post on Chrysler Pacifica forum?

voltage said:
k3g said:

Chevy is not a competition to Chrysler Pacifica.

LAev said:
voltage said:
k3g said:

Chevy???? Autocorrect? You mean Chrysler:)

Lol lol. Autocorrect can be a beast.

I don't think the Honda Odyssey should be number one it doesn't have enough internal features that make for an enhanced Driving Experience

This might have been a paid review as another forum member mentioned. I don't know or have read anything that would have the Honda Odyseey out ranking the Pacifica

Back