2017 Chrysler Pacifica: 10 Most Innovative Features On Groundbreaking New Minivan

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmith

This is a fascinating post about Pacifica hybrid. The article has listed 10 best features of Pacifica which makes the car so special. I believe members of the Chrysler Pacifica forum will enjoy reading it.

Chrysler invented the Minivan segment in 1984 when it launched the Dodge Caravan and Plymouth Voyager. It further bolstered its minivan ranks by adding the Chrysler Town & Country in 1990, and these vans have represented the bulk of minivan sales for over 30 years. At Kelley Blue Book we tracked Chrysler's market share at above 20 percent in 2015, 5 percent higher than the next closest competitor. But increasing competition from Honda, Toyota and (in recent years) Kia has put Chrysler in constant innovation mode to defend its share of the segment it created.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kbraue...es-on-the-worlds-newest-minivan/#521f631769e5

My fav is the Uconnect entertainment system. Although we do not use the travel app on the car that much nowadays, it still fascinates me.

The stow and go seating assist makes things so much less difficult. I read the article and tried to not so much discredit it but to see if anything on the list could be down played but the only thing that came to mind are the stow and go seats as that has been around for awhile and for me the irony is they are may favourite part lol

Back