How can you tell if the new Fiat Chrysler Pacifica is right for you?

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrow01

So, we're here in the Chrysler Pacifica forum discussing about the car and trying to decide whether to buy it, right? Here's an article that can help.

The Chrysler Pacifica -- FCA's new minivan -- was the hit of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit last January.

So what's the big deal with this sleeker newer model? Can it alone fill the void of the two models it replaces -- the Dodge Caravan and the Chrysler Town and Country. These have been mainstays of the driving American driving for years.

Consumer Watchdog reporter Zlati Meyer checked out the new vehicle at an FCA drive event in Auburn Hills.

http://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...ew-fiat-chrysler-pacifica-right-you/87529012/

According to this article Chrysler Pacifica is right for me too. Though I'd want it even if the article said it's not right for me! :lol:

The Chrysler Pacifica is going to be hard to beat it's sleeker design its modern luxuries and the specifications are all top-notch

Arrow01 said:
mark1tan said:
Well, I know it's right for alright. I need to get a minivan asap.
Oh, so are you getting the Chrysler Pacifica?

I think so. I haven't started the procedure yet. But I'm keeping an eye out at the local dealers.

I'm going to wait for reviews from owners of the Chrysler Pacifica before I make my final decision I want to know the good and the bad of the vehicle before I purchase it

voltage said:
I'm going to wait for reviews from owners of the Chrysler Pacifica before I make my final decision I want to know the good and the bad of the vehicle before I purchase it

That's the best way to take the decision. Reviews are biased for a number of reasons. But the owners are always honest.

For a mini van they really haven't left anything out. All in all they covered all the bases

Back