ChrysPac05

Re: Cargo Mats

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Aren't pet liners and cargo mats the same?
I think some pet mats are of softer material then the cargo liners not all but some I also have come across a lot of people that say the WeatherTech mats for the hybrid do not fit the rear . the front fits well but because of the seat design the rear Mats do not line up. Just a heads up

Yeah the pet liners are softer but with the hybrid people are having a hard time finding "custom Fit" mats eventhough the company says they are for a lot of people out there the product they got back was far from custom. I'm on two other Pacifica forums and both of them have more owners on the forum than this one and that is what I am reading. I just thought I would pass on the info.
That's a real trouble then. Are they saying this is happening for hybrids only? Not EVs?

LAev

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:36 pm

I think some pet mats are of softer material then the cargo liners not all but some I also have come across a lot of people that say the WeatherTech mats for the hybrid do not fit the rear . the front fits well but because of the seat design the rear Mats do not line up. Just a heads up

Yeah the pet liners are softer but with the hybrid people are having a hard time finding "custom Fit" mats eventhough the company says they are for a lot of people out there the product they got back was far from custom. I'm on two other Pacifica forums and both of them have more owners on the forum than this one and that is what I am reading. I just thought I would pass on the info.
That's a real trouble then. Are they saying this is happening for hybrids only? Not EVs?
Only the Pacifica hybrid

splitmitten

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:38 pm

This weekend I added the weathertech floor liner for the 2nd and 3rd row (one piece). They fit amazing and totally happy with the purchase.

https://youtu.be/bsREe4tcBtc

Return to “News and Main Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Forum”