Family Van or Rolling Man Cave, Chrysler Pacifica Does It All

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmYK

This article details the interior of Chryler Pacifica minivan. Did anyone in the Chrysler Pacifica forum know that the car has a built in vacuum cleaner?

Another useful feature is the built-in vacuum cleaner. “We are not first with a vacuum, but we wanted to be the best,” Benjamin says, “so we put it in a more usable location in the second row. We’ve done a lot of research showing that the second row is the dirtiest place, followed by the driver’s seat, then the front passenger seat, and you can easily reach all of those areas with it.

http://wardsauto.com/interiors/family-van-or-rolling-man-cave-chrysler-pacifica-does-it-all

JimmYK said:
This article details the interior of Chryler Pacifica minivan. Did anyone in the Chrysler Pacifica forum know that the car has a built in vacuum cleaner?

Another useful feature is the built-in vacuum cleaner. “We are not first with a vacuum, but we wanted to be the best,” Benjamin says, “so we put it in a more usable location in the second row. We’ve done a lot of research showing that the second row is the dirtiest place, followed by the driver’s seat, then the front passenger seat, and you can easily reach all of those areas with it.

http://wardsauto.com/interiors/family-van-or-rolling-man-cave-chrysler-pacifica-does-it-all

OH MY, that header is funny :lol: Rolling man cave I think not - more like kids luxury bus lol. Either way it has great features for everyone and even though I haven't rode in one yet the reviews are saying it is quite a comfortable ride. You forget your in a minivan once inside of it and driving - I am looking forward to test driving one but it may be awhile yet as I want the hybrid

nogas said:
OH MY, that header is funny :lol: Rolling man cave I think not - more like kids luxury bus lol. Either way it has great features for everyone and even though I haven't rode in one yet the reviews are saying it is quite a comfortable ride. You forget your in a minivan once inside of it and driving - I am looking forward to test driving one but it may be awhile yet as I want the hybrid

I know, right? Pacifica does not have the old gray look. It's fun and colorful. Much better than 'rolling man cave' :mrgreen: .

Back