U.S. Pacifica Hybrid Delay- End of March

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daviddmarsh

I'm in United States. Ordered my hybrid end of Dec. In D-1 status for over a month til mid Feb. Just told today, 2-20-17, in "J" status (built) but no US dealers or persons who ordered hybrids will get delivery until late March. No reason given. That's just screwed. Anyone know anything about delay?

Same writer. To clarify, I know Premiums aren't due until Spring, but Platinums were supposed to come out Jan/early Feb. Nope, now both delayed. Had I known that I'd have bought the cheaper Premium in the first place. Only reason I ordered Premium was to get it sooner.

This is very strange. I have also heard about the delay but so far no reason given. No news article about the delay either.

carFlyer213 said:
This is very strange. I have also heard about the delay but so far no reason given. No news article about the delay either.

On another thread on here it was referencing some hold up in Quality Control - not sure if that is it but would explain the delay

Back