Are you willing to help me?

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrysler

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I registered because I want to learn as much as possible about electric vehicles. I thought by reading your posts and engaging in conversations would be the best way for me to educate myself. Don't you think so?

Also, I'm wondering, is the Pacifica replacing the town and country?

Hi there! I'm relatively new to Chrysler Pacifica forum as well. There's a lot of articles that you can read to know more about the car as well as EVs.

Haha. Chrysler Pacifica isn't replacing the cities with the countries but it's definitely bringing them closer. :D

Hi, Just like you, I'm also new in knowing Chrysler Pacifica. I think this review from edmunds can help. I first read this information and it is helpful to me.

carFlyer213 said:
Haha. Chrysler Pacifica isn't replacing the cities with the countries but it's definitely bringing them closer. :D

I believe what Chrysler meant by the comment was if Chrysler Pacifica is replacing Chrysler Town & Country or not :D . Answer to the question: Yes. Chrysler brought this new model as a direct replacement of the old Town & Country, as well as Grand Caravan.

The Chrysler Pacifica is back, only this time around the vehicle is a minivan as opposed to a crossover. It made its world debut today at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show and serves as the direct replacement for the Chrysler Town & Country, and according to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles [NYSE:FCAU] it has an all-new platform.

Note, FCA won’t be launching a new version of the Town & Country’s corporate cousin, the Dodge Grand Caravan. The automaker has confirmed that the Grand Caravan will be phased out as part of Dodge's transformation into a performance brand.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...ountry-replacement-revealed-with-hybrid-power

BTW, welcome to Chrysler Pacifica forum. This place seems perfect for your purpose. I am learning a lot myself.

Chrysler said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum, I registered because I want to learn as much as possible about electric vehicles. I thought by reading your posts and engaging in conversations would be the best way for me to educate myself. Don't you think so?

Also, I'm wondering, is the Pacifica replacing the town and country?

This is my first visit to my chrysler pacifica forum. This forum seems to have some exciting activities, I can't wait to start.

By the by, pacifica is a replacement of town & country.

ChrysPac05 said:
carFlyer213 said:

I believe what Chrysler meant by the comment was if Chrysler Pacifica is replacing Chrysler Town & Country or not :D . Answer to the question: Yes. Chrysler brought this new model as a direct replacement of the old Town & Country, as well as Grand Caravan.

The Chrysler Pacifica is back, only this time around the vehicle is a minivan as opposed to a crossover. It made its world debut today at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show and serves as the direct replacement for the Chrysler Town & Country, and according to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles [NYSE:FCAU] it has an all-new platform.

Note, FCA won’t be launching a new version of the Town & Country’s corporate cousin, the Dodge Grand Caravan. The automaker has confirmed that the Grand Caravan will be phased out as part of Dodge's transformation into a performance brand.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...ountry-replacement-revealed-with-hybrid-power

BTW, welcome to Chrysler Pacifica forum. This place seems perfect for your purpose. I am learning a lot myself.

Ohh, my bad then. But what does it mean by 'direct replacement'? The article talked about the exterior of the Town & Country. Are there any other differences?

carFlyer213 said:
Ohh, my bad then. But what does it mean by 'direct replacement'? The article talked about the exterior of the Town & Country. Are there any other differences?

This link might answer your question. The site compared this two models with another model, Honda Odyssey 2016. The comparison covers a lot of aspects. I believe other members of Chrysler Pacifica forum will enjoy the link too.

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/compare?trims=13051-377542_13180-383345_13089-380735

Back