Full Expert Review: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark1tan

This review is very interesting. I recommend this review to Chrysler Pacifica forum members.

The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is an all-new minivan. In effect, though, it's the replacement for the previous Town & Country minivan, which Chrysler has discontinued.
Introduction

If you've either been a passenger in or owned a steady flow of Honda Odysseys and Toyota Siennas throughout your life, you are forgiven for thinking that Chrysler minivans have largely existed in a state of perpetual rental fleet mediocrity. While Chrysler was a pioneer of the segment in the '80s, the last couple decades have been a lot more like the rolling equivalent of the Cleveland Browns or Wachowski movies after The Matrix. But here comes the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. It's a new name for a new van, and get ready to reset your expectations.

Read full review here. http://www.edmunds.com/chrysler/pacifica/2017/minivan/review/#overview-pod-anchor

Intriguing review of Chrysler Pacifica. I've read some and shared with the Chrysler Pacifica Plug in forum too.

Chrysler Pacifica is a great car for the family. Although I'd love to see a camper conversion of the car.

Mich said:
Chrysler Pacifica is a great car for the family. Although I'd love to see a camper conversion of the car.

That's a great idea. A camper version of Chrysler Pacifica would be awesome!

Back