Chrysler is thinking of 250+ mile electric SUV

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evguy

The Chrysler Portal concept is geared towards mileenials - probably because most wouldn't be caught dead driving the Pacifica plug-in Minivan :)

15781387_10154128416065976_2505631017484321688_n.jpg

Sounds like the Portal is pretty much a minivan with a different name - a crossover. It has sliding doors, removable seats, looks like a minivan and sounds like one, so it must be!

Don't know what Chrysler was thinking when they designed this, it....is....so...ugly.

What I do like is that there's no grill - even the Pacifica has a grill way bigger than necessary for cooling of the gasoline engine.

OOOHHHH I love the look of it. Nice exterior colour. The SUV's and 4 x 4 trucks are the next things on the road that need to go electric. Do you think the cabin of an electric SUV will be smaller than a gas engine one or will there be a standard size.

They should at least come out with hybrid or phev 4 x 4 trucks

lukestuke said:
Don't know what Chrysler was thinking when they designed this, it....is....so...ugly.

What I do like is that there's no grill - even the Pacifica has a grill way bigger than necessary for cooling of the gasoline engine.

Lol I like the look of it... Difference is the spice of life.

Sliding doors instead of. Front n rear doors now they are thinking that would make it perfect

Back