The recall for the PacHy's PIM is supposed to begin today, July 24th. I may wait until tomorrow (Tuesday the 25th) to call so Chrysler has all of today to update their computer systems with any relevant information (which may be nothing more than "parts unavailable" at this time).
If anyone does call or has any new information on this recall, please post it to this thread so we can benefit from the shared wisdom of the group. Thanks!
The date comes from FCA's recall notice to NHTSA.
• On February 10, and February 24, 2017, two vehicles experienced failure of the PIM at Windsor Assembly
• On March 17, 2017, one vehicle in the Fast Feedback Fleet experienced failure of the PIM at 7,282 miles
• Between May 1 and May 12, 2017, six additional vehicles experienced failure of the PIM
• On May 15, 2017, the FCA US Vehicle Safety and Regulatory Compliance organization opened an investigation
as a result of discussions with FCA US engineering
• Between May 15 and June 02, 2017, four additional vehicles experienced failures of the PIM
• On June 06, 2017, FCA US determined, through the Vehicle Regulations Committee, to conduct a voluntary
safety recall of the affected vehicles