Will Chrysler Pacifica have Power Seats?

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmith

Anyone knows if Pacifica will have power seats? I haven't found this information anywhere on the Chrysler Pacifica Forum.

mark1tan said:
I haven't read anywhere that Chrysler Pacifica might have power seats.

It probably wouldn't. Otherwise we'd have read it in one article or another. It's a shame though. I'd have loved that feature.

This is interesting I try to open up an April 2016 article from AutoTrader which states that the driver seat will have a 12 way power and rear power seats but when I wanted to read more I got an error message so I wonder if this initial information was incorrect and they have removed the article

Aidan said:
This is interesting I try to open up an April 2016 article from AutoTrader which states that the driver seat will have a 12 way power and rear power seats but when I wanted to read more I got an error message so I wonder if this initial information was incorrect and they have removed the article

Interesting indeed. It's possible Chrysler Pacifica doesn't have the feature anymore hence they removed that part. If that's the case, I wonder why Fuat changed it's mind about it.

mark1tan said:
Aidan said:

Interesting indeed. It's possible Chrysler Pacifica doesn't have the feature anymore hence they removed that part. If that's the case, I wonder why Fuat changed it's mind about it.

It's strange to remove a feature like that..imo

With all the features and options they offer it would be crazy not to have front driver and passenger power seats or at least as an option

Aidan said:
mark1tan said:
Aidan said:

It's strange to remove a feature like that..imo

Yeah. It should've been there.

Back