Any Potential Owners in here?

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmith

This section of the Chrysler Pacifica Forum is for owners but since the car isn't here yet, there can't be any onwers! However there can be potential owners of 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. Is any one here planning to buy the car?

Well, I hope to get the car but it's too costly now. I think I'll get an used Chrysler Pacifica in a couple of years.

I'm a potential owner of a minivan but I'm not sure if it's gonna be Chrysler Pacifica.

k3g said:
I'm a potential owner of a minivan but I'm not sure if it's gonna be Chrysler Pacifica.

You should check out the specs articles in the Chrysler Pacifica forum. The car is a good option. You might like it.

blacksmith said:
k3g said:

You should check out the specs articles in the Chrysler Pacifica forum. The car is a good option. You might like it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check them out.

I'm not sure my next vehicle is going to be a minivan much less the Chrysler Pacifica but minivans are never off the table for me and as far as new eco-friendly Vehicles the Chrysler Pacifica is a top Runner

Sam said:
I'm not sure my next vehicle is going to be a minivan much less the Chrysler Pacifica but minivans are never off the table for me and as far as new eco-friendly Vehicles the Chrysler Pacifica is a top Runner

Which other cars are you considering besides Chrysler Pacifica?

blacksmith said:
Sam said:

Which other cars are you considering besides Chrysler Pacifica?

I'm tossing up between a truck and a minivan what I'm looking for is good cargo space but also to double as a comfortable 5 seat passenger. Cost-wise I'm not looking at a big difference between truck or the Chrysler Pacifica but what is making me drag my feet to purchase is the environmental and eco-friendly issues.

Back